Oasis Wedding Ceremonies in Cincinnati, OH
Congratulations on your Engagement!
Let the staff at Oasis Conference Center assist you in planning your wonderful event. We have specially designed our wedding packages for your convenience. We know that no moment in your life is more important than your wedding day. No location is more ideal than Oasis Conference Center, located in Northeast Cincinnati.
From the moment you sit down with our gifted wedding and social planners, you'll feel at ease. From the moment your guests approach our handsome entrance, they'll be impressed. Rich and warm wood beams and handsome hand-cut stone mingle with a naturally inspired landscape. The effect is captivating… rustic yet elegant.
With our Imperial Ballroom that can easily accommodate groups from 50 to 2,000, and our stunning Outdoor Patio with a breathtaking golf course view, Oasis Conference Center has everything you need to make your wedding day “Unforgettable”!
All of Our Wedding Reception Packages include the following amenities for your enjoyment:
- White, Ivory or Black Chair Covers with Sash Color of Choice
- Napkin Color of Your Choice
- Fresh Flower Centerpieces Professionally Designed By H.J. Benken Florist (Choose Your Personal Style & Colors)
- Complimentary Private Receiving Room for the Bridal Party (Available with Booked Ceremony)
- Four Hours of Open Bar Serving House Brands
- Champagne Toast for All Guests
- Displayed Cold Hors d’Oeuvres
- Custom Designed Wedding Cake by DessertWorks Cakery (Choose Your Personal Style & Flavors)
- Oasis Staff to Expertly Cut & Serve Your Wedding Cake
- Complimentary Parking
- Personal Wedding Consultant to Assist with the Planning of Your Special Day
Customized Wedding Packages Are Available Upon Request. Call 513-583-8383 to schedule your tour today!
In addition to the above amenities, we also offer abundant free parking, fine china, glassware, silverware, table skirting, elevated head tables, dance floors and complete audio/visual capabilities.
For photos, advice and wedding trends, please visit our other sites: